Are you wondering how to find the posts you've liked on Instagram? In this blog post, you can identify your liked post history in the most simple and straightforward steps.
"Instagram" appears as a simple and entertaining application at first glance! But this app is filled with excellent hidden tricks and features that are not obvious to everyone. One of the best aspects that fascinated many IG users is the potential to check what posts you have liked on Instagram.
Just like the Facebook app, Instagram also stores a history of all your liked posts that you can easily access within the Instagram app. However, not many IG users are aware of this clever feature since it is shrouded somewhere in the app settings, you can find your Instagram liked posts!
If you are wondering how to see liked posts on Instagram, you are at the right place! In this exciting blog post, let us see how to find the posts you've liked on Instagram. Here you go!
The Power of Instagram Likes
Likes on social media platforms are taking a significant part in this digital era. The like button on every social media app allows users to express how they feel about some content, a post, or even a product/service.
At Instagram, the algorithm will push your content when you have a substantial amount of comments, views, followers, and, most importantly, "Likes." When your Instagram post has a significant number of likes, the app's algorithm will boost your content to get organic reach and high engagement rates.
After knowing the importance of Instagram likes, let us understand what is the real meaning behind this Instagram like button.
Whether you are not sure about posts that you see in your Instagram feed, look into your liked posts section and ensure you are interested in them or not.
Real Meanings Behind the Like Button
A like button on Instagram posts can be a fine gesture carrying numerous meanings behind it. Here is the breakdown of the real meanings of the Like button. They are listed as follows.
- Support: In a world full of arguments and debates, a single like from a user will signal you an agreement with the commenter's point of view (POV).
- Appreciation: The most straightforward meaning of liking Instagram posts is to show appreciation. Whenever you see a funny or informative post, you can like and appreciate it.
- Interaction: The app's algorithm will help you interact with other users by liking each other's Instagram posts. This means you can boost your visibility, especially if the comment has an important message.
- Mutual Compassion: A single like on your favourite person's Instagram posts or stories will let them know your interest and admiration for them. It will create mutual compassion with you.
- Generosity: Lastly, one single like on any person's Instagram posts will act as a bridge between outsiders, making them feel comfortable about conveying their thoughts and suggestions.
According to the app's guidelines, you can see your 300 most recent liked posts (photos, reels, videos).
How to Find the Posts You've Liked on Instagram?
The most useful option on how to see liked posts on Instagram can be more handy than you think. It can be used as a reminder to revisit the post that you want to take another look at. Let us look into the most important part of this blog post!
Steps on How to Find the Posts You've Liked on Instagram Via Android
Are you eager to learn how to find liked posts on Instagram? Then, start your insightful journey by finding the liked posts via Android. The most straightforward steps are as follows.
- Step 1: Open your Instagram application on your Android smartphone and press the "Profile icon" in the right side corner.
- Step 2: Tap the three horizontal lines (Hamburger look-alike icon) from the top left corner.
- Step 3: Click on the "Your activity" option.
- Step 4: Press the "Interactions" from the given options.
- Step 5: Finally, tap on "Likes"
There you go! These are the five most straightforward and practical steps to see your Instagram liked posts. Hopefully, now you know how to find liked posts on Instagram effortlessly.
Steps on How to Find the Posts You've Liked on Instagram Via iOS
Well, the steps are similar to the Android counterpart; take a look at these five steps to see liked photos on IG and learn how to find the posts you’ve liked on Instagram via iOS easily.
- Step 1: Open the Instagram application from your iPhone and press the "Profile icon" in the right side corner.
- Step 2: Click on the three horizontal lines (Hamburger look-alike icon) from the top left corner.
- Step 3: Press the "Your activity" option.
- Step 4: Click on the "Interactions" from the given options.
- Step 5: Lastly, tap on the "Likes" option.
Now that you have learned how to find the posts you’ve liked on Instagram via iOS, let us proceed by learning how to find the posts you’ve liked on Instagram via desktop.
Remember that you can see liked photos on IG by sorting them in ascending or descending orders (by date).
Steps on How to Find the Posts You've Liked on Instagram Via Desktop
As everyone knows, the website version of Instagram has fewer features than the mobile phone version. You don't need to worry! Here are the steps to see your Instagram liked posts.
- Step 1: Start by browsing Instagram.com on your respective PC.
- Step 2: Press "More" from the Menu option at the left bottom sidebar.
- Step 3: Click on the "Your Activity" option.
- Step 4: Tap on the "Interactions" option.
- Step 5: Click "Likes" and check all your Instagram liked posts.
The IG liked posts will be ordered in the "Newest to Oldest" format by default. If you want to resort, you can filter them by content and date.
Hope you found your answer to the question, "IG posts I've liked." Now, let us proceed with the five best reasons to view your previously liked posts on Instagram.
The 5 Best Reasons to View Your Previously Liked Posts
Having the ability to view your previously liked posts on Instagram has a lot of beneficial things. Don't you think it is necessary to understand the valid reasons to view your previously liked posts? Read further to know more.
- By viewing your previous Instagram liked posts, you can find new profiles to follow.
- Read the post's long caption description when you have leisure time.
- Read more comments to understand what people are discussing.
- Leave a comment on your liked post to say your thoughts about the post.
- Revisit the liked post to get details about video content such as products, recipes, makeup tutorials, workout tips, etc.
An Important Point:
If you have commented on a photo or reel but forgot to like it, there is absolutely no way you can find it again. You only view your most liked Instagram posts if you have tapped the heart icon or button.
Coming to the final segment of this “how to find the posts you’ve liked on Instagram” blog post. So, let us wrap up what we have learned today! You can effortlessly find and view every Instagram post (photos and Reels) you have liked on the Instagram app. Now, you can confidently teach how to find the posts you’ve liked on Instagram to your friends and family.
Hope this blog post was useful and insightful for you! Leave a reply in the comment section if you find it helpful.
The Most Commonly Asked Questions
How Many Liked Posts Can You View on Instagram?
Based on the Instagram guidelines, you can only view your most recently liked 300 photos, reels, and videos. If you want to access your older liked posts, you need to manually scroll through them.
How Do I Find Other Users Who Liked My IG Posts?
It is so simple to find who liked your Instagram posts. You have to select a particular IG post and click the "X likes" option to view all the users who liked that specific post.
How Can You Hide Likes on the Instagram App?
Go to your "Settings" menu, press "Privacy">" Posts," and tap on the "Hide Like and View Counts" toggle button to turn it on. By doing these steps, you can hide likes on Instagram posts.
Table of Contents
- The Power of Instagram Likes
- Real Meanings Behind the Like Button
- How to Find the Posts You've Liked on Instagram?
- The 5 Best Reasons to View Your Previously Liked Posts
- Let's Recap!
- The Most Commonly Asked Questions