TikViral (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://tikviral.com website (the “Service”).
This page lets you know of our policies on the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data if you opt for our service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We gather possible pieces of information which is only for the purpose of providing better service to our customers.
Types Of Data Collected
For using our service, we ask for certain personal information which is only to contact you in the future. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage data
We may also collect information on how the service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples Of Cookies We Use:
- Session Cookies: We use session cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use security cookies for security purposes.
Use Of Data
TikViral uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the service
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the service
- To monitor the usage of the service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including personal data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
TikViral may disclose your personal data only in the circumstances that are given below:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of TikViral
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
We always strive hard to save your data. However, you must remember there are possibilities for the data to get leaked on the internet. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our service (“Service Providers”), to provide the service on our behalf, to perform service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our service is used.
These third parties have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Link To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By visiting this page on our website: https://tikviral.com/contact-us/